I’m pleased to announce that I have now finalized dates for the first ever Enterprise Agility Masterclass (EAM) based on my boo,, and that introduces new advanced ideas, concepts, and models to expand Agility across your organization.
Get more details about the course and certification here:
If you or you team are struggling to get momentum with your company’s change or transformation, find hard to scale ideas and mindsets, or find high levels of resistance in your company, this course is for you:
- Develop an understanding of how organizations can deliver value in disruptive markets and maintain organizational health;
- Learn about the five layers of Enterprise Agility and how they can be used to establish solid long lasting ability to deliver change.
- Focus on Mental Agility and the supporting science.
- Become skilled in how to accelerate change across diverse organizational structures/silos;
- Specialize in how Leadership and Change-Agents can successfully influence change, even in environments that are hostile towards change!
The Enterprise Agility Masterclass course develops understanding and skills in change leadership techniques to be leveraged by Organizational Leaders, Change-Agents, Scrum Masters, Product Owners in a variety of large-scale contexts.
The course is based on the best-selling book on enterprise agility Leading Exponential Change. Each participant will receive a copy of the book.
This Enterprise Agility Masterclass (EAM) course online takes place over four sessions using state-of-the-art technology:
- Monday 3rd May 2021 – 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm GMT UK
- Monday 10th May 2021 – 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm GMT UK
- Monday 17th May 2021 – 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm GMT UK
- Monday 24th May 2021 – 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm GMT UK
This course is specifically designed to cater for trainees across the globe. Indeed the timing of this course supports trainees attending, for example; from South America (Santiago, São Paulo, Buenos Aires), east coast North America (Florida, Washington, New York), Canada (Toronto), the United Kingdom, Europe, Africa and India.
Attendance on all four parts/sessions of the online Enterprise Agility Masterclass course (as listed above) is required in order to undertake the assessment and obtain the certication.
Get more details about the course and certification in here:
Thanks for listening,