Sunil Mundra and I published the first 2 books about Enterprise Agility. Since then, we’ve been in touch and tried to meet to talk about topics we’re passionate about.
We both bought and read each other’s books, and tried to get together for a while to exchange ideas on business agility and others.
The day finally arrived! 😊
We thought it might be interesting to record our views and reflections to share with you.
Initially we had a 20-minute podcast in mind. Finally we had a lot of fun and ended up discussing so many interesting and necessary topics for any change agent, Agile Coach, or Business Leader, that we extended it to 45 minutes.
I am very happy that we have been able to discuss all these topics in depth:
- Differences between Enterprise Agility and agility
- How change works in modern companies and and its requirements
- What to do and what not to do when considering increasing Business Agility
- What’s needed in Agile Leadership and how to help managers to change
- Values and principles of an agile consultant
- and more…
I hope you enjoy it, and if you find it useful, please share it with your colleagues and the rest of your community 🙂
Remember that both books are available worldwide so they can support you on the path towards enterprise agility:
Thanks for listening,