Do you want to accelerate change in your company?
We are in a time of unprecedented change. Disruptions are affecting every facet of the way organizations operate, including the technology they use, how employees relate to each other, and how companies interact with each other.
New approaches and different techniques are required to create business transformation plans that decrease resistance to change, increase knowledge, and build a healthy and adaptable organization.
Companies and employees who want to thrive in this new world require a new set of processes, values and mindset.
Learn about our 2nd edition of our best-selling book on organizational change and Enterprise Agility for Agile consultants, Scrum Masters, Change Agents, Human Resources and anyone in charge of facilitating change in the company.
More than 185,000 readers have already read the English, Spanish, and Portuguese edition and Audiobook.
Leading Exponential Change includes:
- Differences between Agile and Business Agility.
- Field stories and proven techniques to deal with resistance to change.
- Neuroscience and psychological concepts that help deliver Agile/Lean business transformation to create truly adaptable organizations.
- Recommendations on how to frame and solve problems – whether they are complex or complicated.
- Insight into why business transformations follow different rules in highly volatile environments.
- Effective techniques to challenge teams with low levels of motivation.
- Five key patterns to accelerate the transformation of your company.
- Effective ways to prepare your organization for exponential growth.
Get the book now by clicking on any of the links. You can alternatively visit our blog with free resources for companies.
|Germany and Austria|
|USA & rest of the world|
The book is also available on Kindle edition.