Do you want to accelerate change adoption in your team or company?
We are in times of unprecedented change. The disruption is affecting all facets of the way organizations operate, including the technology they use, how employees relate with each other and how companies interact among them.
New approaches and different techniques are required to create transformation plans in the company that decrease resistance to change, increase knowledge and build a healthy and adaptable organization.
The businesses and employees that will thrive in this new world require a new set of processes, values and mindsets.
Our best-selling book about organizational change for Agile consultants, Scrum Masters, Transformation Agents, Human Resources, and anyone in charge of facilitating change in the company.
Leading Exponential Change includes:
- Differences between Agile and Business Agility.
- Field stories and proven techniques to deal with resistance to change.
- Neuroscience and psychological concepts that help deliver Agile/Lean business transformation to create truly adaptable organizations.
- Recommendations on how to frame and solve problems – whether they are complex or complicated.
- Insight into why business transformations follow different rules in highly volatile environments.
- Effective techniques to challenge teams with low levels of motivation.
- Five key patterns to accelerate the transformation of your company.
- Effective ways to prepare your organization for exponential growth.
Get the book now by clicking on any of the links below. You can alternatively visit our blog with free resources for companies.
|Germany and Austria|
|USA & rest of the world|
The book is also available in Kindle edition for the rest of the world.